Recent Storms Caused Flooding at the Ground Level of My Building, Now What?
SERVPRO Can Handle Emergency Calls to the Upper West Side to Begin Prompt Flood Damage Cleanup
If flooding from the street after a storm brought water into your first level, you need to act fast to limit the damage. The last thing you want is ruined items or any structural damage to your Upper West Side building, especially if you have tenants to think about. SERVPRO can be there quickly, as We're Faster to Any Size Disaster with crews available 24/7 to get to work on your restoration project.
We Feature IICRC-Certified Technicians
When you have flood damage in the Upper West Side, you can rest assured knowing that our team has been trained via the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). This means that we come armed with the skills, knowledge, and industry-proven methods to limit the loss and quickly get your building back to normal.
Available Around the Clock
Storms and devastation can happen at any time of day or night, so we provide flood services seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Once you call us, we arrive on the scene in as little as a few hours to:
- Assess your building, locating the point(s) of entry for the flood water
- Put a perimeter in place to limit the tracking of moisture and debris into other areas of the building
- Begin extraction of the water and work to repair any damage where water was coming in
- Commence drying efforts, including dehumidification to restore relative humidity levels to normal
- Deodorize and sanitize all surfaces using cleaning products approved by the EPA
- Restore and clean any furnishings or content that was affected
- Ensure everything is back to pre-flood condition. “Like it never even happened.”
Call (917) 498-1362 to have SERVPRO of Upper West Side work on your flood damage needs. We address all floodwater and devastation quickly to take the burden off of your shoulders.