Handling Flood Damage in Properties of the Upper West Side
SERVPRO Handles Flooding and Storm Damage in the Upper West Side Using Multiple Tools and Methods
You may not always associate the Upper West Side with flooding and storm damage, but are you prepared to address it in the event of an emergency? Storms are unpredictable, and if you end up with groundwater flooding, you need to have emergency services water damage technicians onsite and ready to work as soon as possible.
Calling SERVPRO to the Upper West Side for flood damage means you have a skilled, dependable crew and the equipment necessary to facilitate water removal services. We act fast to help limit the loss and the length of time it takes to restore your property to pre-flood condition.
We make it “Like it never even happened,” by way of several essential steps, which may include:
- Water clean up with the help of pumps and powerful extractors to handle hundreds of gallons of water, even if debris is present
- Sewage cleanup and treatment of contaminated water to eliminate the onset of potential health hazards
- Water damage remediation with industrial-strength fans, Injectidry cavity-drying technology, air movers, and dehumidifiers
- Total deodorization and sanitization with safe, effective, EPA-registered products
- Water damage repairs and controlled demolition, including assistance if you have a leaking roof from storms
The blow from a storm that results in flooding can be overwhelming, but SERVPRO is also here to assist with detailed documentation and filing of your insurance claims. We want our clients to be safe and have peace of mind that they hired the right flood restoration team for the job! Call SERVPRO of Upper West Side at (917) 498-1362 for an emergency response!